SCREENS AND SCREAMS TICKETS
2020 TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT
Tickets are $35 PER CAR, with a maximum of 6 people per car.
We will not be adding additional tickets or nights for this season.
Just print out your ticket or we can scan it from your smartphone!
Please use the North entrance to the parking lot from route 18. Vehicles will be checked in to the right of the Haunted Mansion. Signage and staff will be there to direct you.
Tickets are $35 per car, with a maximum of 6 people per car. Large commercial vehicles such as buses, large passenger vans, etc… are not permitted due to space issues. Showtimes begin no earlier than 7:30pm, and doors open for vehicles at 6:30pm each night.
Due to State and Town health and safety requirements, please read through the following rules prior to purchasing your tickets. These are subject to change as State and Town regulations may change. Please see our FAQ page for additional information. NO REFUNDS OF ANY KIND – RAIN OR SHINE
You must follow all staff instructions including directions to move or re-park your vehicle if needed. Staff decision is final. Refusal to cooperate will result in ejection without refund.
- You must wear a face covering (nose/mouth) when leaving your vehicle.
- If you sit on the ground (in chairs/blankets, etc), you must be within your parking area and wear a face covering.
- If you visit the merchandise booth or restrooms, a face covering (nose/mouth) and 6′ social distancing is required.
- An attendant will direct you to your parking space.
- Please place the space number card (you will be given after parking) on your dashboard.
- Once your car is parked, if you have to leave for any reason, you may, but there is no re-admittance after exiting.
- Average SUV’s must park in the middle section as directed.
- Taller vehicles will be parked in last rows only to minimize blocking views.
- Larger commercial vehicles (ex. bus, limo, large passenger vans) are not permitted.
- Motorcycles are not permitted.
- You cannot, for any reason, save a space for anyone else.
- Spaces are strictly first come, first serve to be fair to everyone.
- You cannot sit on your vehicle roof/hood.
- You cannot sit outside your vehicle.
- You must stay in your vehicle unless going to the restrooms or merchandise booth.
Food and Beverage:
- Food can be purchased using the menu within this packet and will be delivered to your vehicle.
- Alcohol will not be sold and no drinking of alcohol in your car at any time.
Leaving Your Vehicle:
- You may leave your vehicle for use of the restroom or visit the merchandise booth and you must wear a mask/face covering at all times.
- No leaving your vehicle for any other reason.
- We allow vehicles to run the engine during the show as long as it is not a diesel, custom or smokey exhaust.
- We do not allow vehicles to turn on the lights during movies as this can distract other guests.
- If you are unable to turn your lights off, we will need to cover your headlights with plastic bags.
- Please prepare accordingly for weather (sweatshirts/blankets for colder temp, lighter clothing for warmer).
- During intermission you may run your engine to charge your battery.
- If your battery dies, we will have jump boxes available for a free jump.
- No smoking, vaping or drinking alcohol in your vehicle, a smoking section is available behind the portable restrooms.
- You cannot bother other cars/people in any unreasonable way. if management determines that you are bothering others, you will be asked to leave.
- We reserve the right to have you change spaces with another vehicle if a customer view of the screen is blocked.
- You will be ejected for moving cones, fences, poles or barricades.
- We will do everything we can to ensure a good view of the screen, but cannot promise you the “perfect parking space”.
- When leaving, please exit as directed by the attendant.
- While we do everything we can to ensure a good view, back seat and third row viewing may be obscured by vehicle seats, rearview mirrors, roof line and other items within the vehicle itself.
- If another vehicle is blocking your view, please reach out to one of our parking staff so that we can adjust your position or space.
Our goal is to provide a safe and entertaining experience for our guests and ask for your patience with this new event.
Thank you and enjoy the show!