PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE PURCHASING YOUR TICKETS!
Rules and what to expect:
Tickets are no longer timed. A limited amount of tickets are available for each night (400). Tickets will be sold until 10:30pm the night of the event unless sold out in advance.
– When you arrive at Barrett’s Haunted Mansion, please walk to the back of the house and see our staff at the sign in table to sign your waiver.
– Before entering you will be given a choice of two light colors. These colors tell us the level of experience you would like:
Normal level (Blue), this level includes physical contact of the arms, legs, hair, nothing inappropriate.
Extreme level (Red). This level includes everything in the normal level and may also include coming into contact with liquids or other materials, none of which will stain clothing, skin or hair, also the possibility of being temporarily pulled away from your group (short time). This level REQUIRES ALL MEMBERS OF YOUR GROUP TO AGREE. Once inside, we cannot determine who would want it and who would not, so please discuss this with your entire group in advance and make them aware of the 2 options beforehand.
In both cases, there is no purposeful inappropriate touching by our staff at any time.
– All customers must be 16 years of age or older. Proof of age may be required if our staff feels you are younger.
– Stay together with your group at all times (unless pulled away as noted above in the extreme level). You get one source of light for your group. If someone in your group decides to separate themselves, we cannot determine the level of experience.
– DO NOT RUN at anytime. Although you have a single source of light, it is not bright, and the house is PITCH BLACK inside. If you start running, you risk injury to yourself, our staff or our sets.
– If you need to exit at any time, for any reason, shout “OUT OUT OUT!” as loud as you can and a member of our staff will direct you to the nearest exit. Please note, once you exit, there is no re-admittance.
– For the safety of our customers, staff, etc.. if you are showing any signs of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol, you will not be admitted and will forfeit your ticket.
– Also for safety, while our actors will touch you, we ask that you do not touch our actors. If you go through the house aggressively pushing people away, or attempting to punch or hurt our staff, or damage property, you will be removed from the attraction immediately and forfeit your ticket. Security will be on site to deal with any issues.
– Photos will be taken as you exit the attraction and will be posted to our social media pages. If you do not wish to have your photo taken, please let our photographer know.
Our goal is to make sure everyone has fun, gets scared, laughs and enjoys a night out. Safety of our customers and staff is key.
1.Groups MUST enter the house in sizes of 2-5. Larger groups will be broken up, individuals will be added into other groups.
2. You WILL encounter physical contact, however DO NOT touch the actors at any time.
3. You will be given ONE source of light when you enter.
4. DO NOT use your own light (phone, flashlight, etc…)
5. DO NOT run while inside the house.
6. DO NOT grab any of the props while inside the house.
7. DO NOT enter the attraction if you are under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
8. Smoking/Vaping is not permitted in the line or in the attraction at any time.
9. Stay with your group at all times. If you break from your group without a light, you will not get the full experience.
10. Must be 16 years of age or older.
If you have an emergency or feel you are too afraid to continue, shout the word “OUT!” several times as loud as you can. Stay where you are and someone will direct you to the nearest exit. Once you have exited the attraction, there are no refunds and you will not be allowed back in.
Please be prepared for the following:
Complete darkness, stairs, physical contact
All customers are REQUIRED to read the rules and sign a waiver before entering the house. If any of the above rules are not followed, you will be asked to leave and will forfeit your ticket with no refund.
Unfortunately this event is NOT handicap accessible. No one under the age of 16 will be allowed in. Parental discretion advised.
Coupons or other offers are not valid for this event. Tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged. Darkness Unleashed tickets are valid on the specific night only, Barrett’s Haunted Mansion tickets will not be accepted on this night. The Compound attraction is not open during Darkness Unleashed.
Physical contact level choice must be unanimous in your group.
Normal: Light contact throughout the house
Extreme: More aggressive (without being hurt) with the possibility of coming into contact with liquids and/or being temporarily pulled away from your group.
We reserve the right to deny admission to any person at any time, for any reason.
Wait times may vary.
Please bring your printed receipt that will be sent via email with you to the ticket counter when you arrive either as a printed ticket or on your smartphone.
Refunds are not available once tickets are purchased.