PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE PURCHASING YOUR DEVIL’S NIGHT TICKETS!
Rules and what to expect:
Please note, this varies from the Darkness Unleashed event waiver and rules.
Tickets are not timed. A limited amount of tickets are available for each night (850). Tickets will be sold ONLINE ONLY until 10:30pm the night of the event unless sold out in advance.
– When you arrive at Barrett’s Haunted Mansion, please visit the ticket building and see our staff at the counter to sign your waiver.
Be prepared! There will be physical contact (nothing inappropriate) throughout the property and both attractions. This may include coming into contact with liquids or other materials, none of which will stain clothing, skin or hair. Also the possibility of being temporarily pulled away from your group (short time). Unlike Darkness Unleashed, there is no “blue” option. Also, the attraction lights will be on during this event.
In both cases, there is no purposeful inappropriate touching by our staff at any time.
– All customers must be 16 years of age or older. Parental permission required for those under 18. Proof of age may be required if our staff feels you are younger.
– Stay together with your group at all times (unless pulled away as noted above).
– If you need to exit at any time, for any reason, shout “OUT OUT OUT!” as loud as you can and a member of our staff will direct you to the nearest exit. Please note, once you exit, there is no re-admittance.
– For the safety of our customers, staff, etc.. if you are showing any signs of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol, you will not be admitted and will forfeit your ticket.
– Also for safety, while our actors will touch you, we ask that you do not touch our actors. If you go through the queue lines/attractions aggressively pushing people away, or attempting to punch or hurt our staff, or damage property, you will be removed from the attraction immediately and forfeit your ticket. Security will be on site to deal with any issues.
– Photos may be taken and will be posted to our social media pages. If you do not wish to have your photo taken, please let our photographer know.
Our goal is to make sure everyone has fun, gets scared, laughs and enjoys a night out. Safety of our customers and staff is key.
1.Groups MUST enter the house in sizes of 2-5. Larger groups will be broken up, individuals will be added into other groups.
2. You WILL encounter physical contact, however DO NOT touch the actors at any time.
4. DO NOT use your own light (phone, flashlight, etc…)
5. DO NOT run while inside the attractions.
6. DO NOT grab any of the props while inside the attractions.
7. DO NOT enter the attraction if you are under the influence of drugs or alcohol. If our staff believes you are under the influence and may pose a danger to our staff, other customers, or yourself, you will forfeit your ticket and be removed from the property.
8. Smoking/Vaping is not permitted in the line or in the attraction at any time.
9. Stay with your group at all times.
10. Must be 16 years of age or older. If under 18, parental permission required.
If you have an emergency or feel you are too afraid to continue, shout the word “OUT!” several times as loud as you can. Stay where you are and someone will direct you to the nearest exit. Once you have exited the attraction, there are no refunds and you will not be allowed back in.
Please be prepared for the following:
Physical contact, stairs, uneven surfaces
All customers are REQUIRED to read the rules and sign a waiver before entering. If any of the above rules are not followed, you will be asked to leave and will forfeit your ticket with no refund.
Unfortunately this event is NOT handicap accessible. No one under the age of 16 will be allowed in. Parental discretion advised.
Coupons or other offers are not valid for this event. Tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged. Devil’s Night tickets are valid on the specific night only. General Admission tickets will NOT be accepted on this night.
We reserve the right to deny admission to any person at any time, for any reason.
Wait times may vary.
Please bring your ticket that will be sent via email with you to the ticket counter when you arrive either as a printed ticket or on your smartphone.
Refunds are not available once tickets are purchased.